- Electronic load with three current ranges for accurate measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Control signals for two (2) main mass flow controllers plus five (5) additional mass flow controllers
- Continuous real-time cell resistance and IR-free voltage measurement by current interrupt
- Whole cell voltage plus two high-impedance reference electrode inputs for half-cell data
- Optional internal impedance analyzer for EIS and continuous real-time high frequency resistance (HFR)
- Simultaneous 3 channel impedance measurement using whole cell and half-cell
- Cell main terminals and sense inputs tolerant of non-isolated cell
- Three (3) internal controllers for anode and cathode humidifier and cell temperatures
- Constant current, voltage or power control mode
- Contact inputs for three pressure sensors or alarms
- Low voltage output signal to control purge gas valves and to indicate alarm condition
- RS485 digital interface for external temperature controllers
- Safety features include detection of alarm conditions and automatic hardware shutdown for safe, reliable operation
Knowledge of systems integration and electrical wiring conventions is required.
We may decline to provide 890 systems if there is concern about integration expertise or capability.